Thanks for tuning in! Join the conversation at #LEAPcon.
Hear from magical creators
John DonovanCEO of AT&T Communications, LLC
Richard TaylorCo-Founder of Weta Workshop
Andy SerkisCreator of The Imaginarium Studios
Timoni WestDirector, XR Research, Unity Technologies
Robin HunickeCo-Founder of Funomena
Nick WhitingTechnical Director / Studio Head, Epic Games
Shrenik SadalgiDirector of Next Gen Experiences, Wayfair
Vicki Dobbs BeckExecutive in Charge, ILMxLAB
Aviad AlmagorDirector of Mixed Reality, Trimble, Inc.
Michael Koperwas ILMxLAB
Na Song Wingnut AR
Andy Shen Wingnut AR
Dan Miller Unity Technologies
Albert "Skip" Rizzo USC ICT/DMF
Arno Hartholt USC ICT/DMF
Bei Yang Disney Imagineering
Chance Ivey Epic Games
Nancy Bennett Two Bit Circus
Vince Kadlubek Meow Wolf
Bill Rudolph Skywalker Sound
Paul Corley Sigur Rós
Shrenik Sadalgi Wayfair
Karthik Patanjali New York Times
Stefan Vilsmeier Brainlab
We split the sessions into two learning tracks and invited rockstar developers from all over the planet to push the limits of what Magic Leap One Creator Edition can do – live on stage.
Track 1: Design & Creative
Inspired by visionaries from a variety of industries, Magic Leap One Creator Edition unlocks new creative possibilities. Understand the key design considerations that go into making compelling experiences in spatial computing.
- The Art and Design of Dr. Grordbort's Invaders with Weta Workshop
- The Invisible Black: Creating Compelling Content in Mixed Reality with Wingnut AR
- Roundtable: Design Best Practices for Mixed Reality with Magic Leap and Weta Workshop
- Panel: City to World-Scale | XR Destinations with Magic Leap, Disney Imagineering, Meow Wolf, Two Bit Circus, and Niantic Labs
Track 2: Technical
Explore how far you can go with development tools available for Magic Leap One Creator Edition. By the time we’re through, you’ll be ready to create unbelievably believable experiences in mixed reality.
- LuminOS: Mixed Reality and the Web with Magic Leap, Wayfair, and The New York Times
- Welcome To The Shared Reality with Magic Leap
- CPU Optimizations in Dr. Grordbort's Invaders and Create with Weta Workshop and Magic Leap
- High Performance Graphics Optimizations in Tonandi with Magic Leap