Why choose Katana XR?
Katana XR makes it easier to access manuals, installation guides, quality checks, and work packages when you need them. Front-line workers can keep their eyes on the task at hand without ever reaching for paperwork.
Step-by-step instructions use text, 3D models, animations, diagrams and images to guide industrial workers through any task, from standard procedures to detailed troubleshooting.
Easy to follow guided workflows enable project teams to complete tasks faster, reduce manpower requirements on-site, and make fewer mistakes along the way.
How it will benefit your business
- Solve complex problems faster with real-time learning.
- Transfer decades of industry experience to the next generation of workers.
- Increase worker productivity and reduce manpower requirements on-site.
- Facilitate remote work by providing expert guides anywhere in the world.
- Reduce rework by maximizing the likelihood of getting the job done right the first time.
See more solutions available now on Magic Leap 1.
by Spatial Systems
Meet with anyone, anywhere in the world as if you’re in the same room.
Capture and distribute specialized knowledge within your organization.
Cross-industry | Manufacturing
Visualize complex 3D models for collaborative design and reviews.
AEC | Manufacturing | Education | Energy | Mining
From work to home
A world of apps to explore when you're off the clock.